Pop up recipe! So I’ve decided that simple recipes that I throw together for no reason and end up being good, I’ll be posting here as an extra recipe to my usual blog post schedule and naming them “pop up recipes”. I did this last year in the summer when I kept making my own popsicles. Now that I’m doing it again, I thought I’d give these type of posts a name.
Here is another one for you for those who want a whole food sweet treat! Sorry for those with a nut allergy.
Date Pecan Bites with Peanut Butter
- 12 whole pitted dates
- 12 pecan halves
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Agave/Honey/Maple Syrup
- Open the dates but cutting one side.
- Put a pecan half in each of the opened dates.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of peanut butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Drizzle peanut butter over top the date bites and drizzle agave/honey/maple syrup.